C.P.I.C. Seller's Services
1. First we will provide you with a comprehensive
market analysis to help you price your home to sell.
2. Counsel you in preparing your home to sell for top dollar.
3. Fully explain all the details of listing, marketing, negotiating contracts and transferring title.
4. Offer Warranties to protect you and your home during listing period.
5. Photograph interior and exterior of your home and neighborhood amenities for marketing on the internet and print media
6. Install Professional Sign and Security Lock Box..
7. Submit for internet advertising to www.cpicrealestate.com
8. Arrange to have professional photographers photograph your home exterior for MLS computer, and home magazines.
9. Submit and enter into the DABR/Geac Interealty Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
10. Provide an estimate of your net clossing proceeds.
YOUR HOME WILL BE ADVERTISED IN:
1. Your home will have world wide exposure as
it will be placed on the internet at www.cpicrealestate.com (this will
feature an exterior plus 3 interior photos of your home) and Realtor.com.
2. Your home will be advertised in the Harmon Homes Guide.
3. We will provide you with updates of every media ad placement 4. We will continue to market your home with the highest quality and greatest impact thrroughout your entire listing period.
IN HOME MARKETING
1. In your home you will have a custom designed,
detailed, full color flyer that will help separate your home from the
2. We will place special feature flyers throughout your home to point out features of your home to prospective buyers.
3. Install a yard box with your home highlights sheets (where neighborhood covenants allow)
4. COMING SOON!! Talking box technology. This technology will allow potential buyers the opportunity to listen to prerecorded messages about your home from the convenience of their car by tuning into a preselected radio station. A yard sign located outside your home will identify your home as a TALKING BOX HOME.
1. All agents in C.P.I.C will tour your home
together to become familiar with your home. This allows for all agents
to answer any questions or describe the amenities of your home in detail
to all prospective buyers.
2. Call all potential customers looking for a home like yours.
3. Advertise your home is our featured home of the week. Your home will be placed on a stage platform that will be seen by hundreds of people on a daily basis at our office located in downtown Dayton.
4. Reverse prospect on MLS computer and call all Realtors who have buyers profile.
PROGRESS, PRICE REVIEW AND NEGOTIATION
1. Show your home by appointment and keep records
2. Follow up with every Realtor who shows your home
3. Provide you with a weekly written report including:
- Number of home showings
- Realtor and buyer comments
- Advertising schedule
- Marketing suggestions
4. Review marketing plan regularly
5. Notify all agents and prospective buyers of any and all price changes or special incentives.
6. Present ALL offers to you and negotiate to get you the very best price and terms.
1. Install sale pending sign and update computers
2. Follow up weekly on buyers qualifications and loan processing.
3. Coordinate appointmetns for all inspections with you, buyer, and contractor
4. Give you weekly updates by phone or in writing.
5. Coordinate with Attorney all contracts, loan payoffs, liens, prorations of taxes, homeowners dues, deed and title insurance and express mail information.
6. Coordinate with you and the buyer all utilities, move in/out dates, closing date, time and place.
PRIOR TO CLOSING
1. Ensure you have directions to the closing
2. Remind you by phone or in writing of all the little things you will need to take care of before the closing or your final move out date.
3. Coordinate final walk through inspection
4. Deliver any additional contracts, receipts or escrow agreements to all parties.
5. Review with you, prior to closing, the title company's calculations of your net proceeds.
CLOSING & AFTER CLOSING1. Personally attend your home closing with you.